Throughout the past six months Dix Manufacturing Group has continued to engage in and abide by the Lean Manufacturing principles in a quest to become a world class manufacturing facility. Dix Manufacturing Group’s dedication to our future is evident in this commitment to the Lean Manufacturing Principles. Dix Manufacturing Group has a clear vision to be the local industry leader in steel fabrication, serving regional, state and national clients with an innovative service that fully satisfies their needs and also exceeds their expectations.
Dix Manufacturing Group has continued to expand and improve on weaknesses that were identified in the Leadership Competency Framework and Assessment that was undertaken with Manufacturing Skills Queensland earlier this year. Dix Manufacturing Group has enhanced weak elements such as goals & objectives and built on this strategic framework to create:
A Vision for our future.
- To be local industry leaders in steel fabrication, serving regional, state and national clients with an innovative service that fully satisfies their needs and also exceeds their expectations.
- To have a team who at all levels fully understands our philosophy and who will actively participate in pursuing our goal to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction possible.
- To continually develop the efficiency of the business by releasing the knowledge, capability and energies of our team.
- To offer our team a commercially sound, safe, pleasant and rewarding environment to work in.
- To continually invest in modern industry technology and development of our team through continued training.
A mission that defines what we are doing:
Dix Manufacturing Group is aspiring to be a World Class manufacturing facility by building our capability through identifying, demonstrating and implementing World Class practices and techniques.